Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal not reviewed for 2 days

(08-13-2015, 02:49 PM)AssMaster69 Wrote: You forgot some.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mocmirmhCa1rlpk9c.gif]

In light of this new information and doing some investigating of my own.
I'll have to agree with the new judgment.

Good day.
[Image: 96ca2f88862478549e1011803bb299ef.jpg]

[Image: iTnDk5o.gif]

Here's my tip: Find a different server that doesn't have moderation on it so you can keep going with your aim bot crap. And also, I'm the moderator that was hiding in illegal spots to investigate you. You hovered around me way too much for it to be normal. You pretty much rubbed yourself on me several times which was a giant flag.
Anyways, goodbye to you.
Friend me on Steam!
[Image: 76561198149495171.png]

(08-11-2015, 11:39 AM)AssMaster69 Wrote: It has now been 4 days and my appeal has yet to be reviewed (http://i.imgur.com/1Q2Pg1T.jpg). This is beyond ridiculous. It clearly says that ban appeals are checked "usally (usually)...within 24 hours," not 24 years.

I like the thought of 24 years! lol

"I'm the moderator that was hiding in illegal spots to investigate you."
If they were truly illegal spots, shouldn't you be banned too (LOL)? Also, why don't you ever have a problem when someone else kills you like I did?

"You pretty much rubbed yourself on me several times which was a giant flag."
Well, you didn't move when I rubbed you with my gun and blasted off so you obviously enjoyed it.

"I like the thought of 24 years! lol" Then fix the statement on the appeal page. I'd rather let everyone have enough time to process and analyze the situation before they make decisions lest their brains pour out of their rear.

You were banned for a reason(Which was have aimbot which is cheating) So you will wait till your ban has expired
WHAT YOU WANT FOOL

[Image: Gentleman-Mega-Gnar-I.png]

Don't try to turn this on our staff. The reason we asked her to hide there was to test you specifically. I'm sorry to say, but you failed. Being found one or twice isn't the issue, the problem is you found others too consistently, which led to our suspicion and investigation.

We are not likely going to take suggestions from someone that we caught cheating.

We will not remove your permanent ban.

Good day.
[Image: 96ca2f88862478549e1011803bb299ef.jpg]

Yeah I know better than to hide illegally for no reason. I hid illegally to check if you were cheating and the operators asked me to. And hiding in illegal spots doesn't mean a ban. I had problems with you specifically because you were under investigation for hovering around props in non typical spots for longer than what is okay or killing them instantly. Just go find a different server and leave this one.
Friend me on Steam!
[Image: 76561198149495171.png]