Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned by abusive staff

I got banned from the server while no one other than some friends were on. I was banned before for no reason as well other than a staff member abusing his powers named "Draderty". I admit that I wasn't being an angel but i didn't break any rules that required a 2 1/2 day ban and DEFINITELY didn't deserve this 2 week ban i got for absolutely no reason at all. Here are some logs from a week ago unaltered and decided to save them just for this reason (admin abuse). I was an admin of a server and WOULD NEVER treat anyone like the way i was treated on this ttt server because it just isn't the way people should act. Here are the logs now

Log #1 - Mod being rude

[Moderator] *DEAD* Draderty: Ninja.

Raz0rsEdge Prop Hunters. Map is on ph_underwataaa with 0 players, type !hunters to join.
!donate - Donate for extra points, awesome stuff and ranks. $10 off this month.

[Moderator] *DEAD* Draderty: Let me give you nice talk about....life.

TeamSpeak Server - Raz0rsEdge 66.150.214.9: 32730

*DEAD* Ninja Kikkoman: uh huh

*DEAD* Chibeh: Joygasm

[Moderator] *DEAD* Draderty: #1 Don't be a retard.

[JOIN:] Danker Zone joined our server from [US] connected!

*DEAD* Sulli: mommy daddy stop fighting

[Moderator] *DEAD* Draderty: #2 Stop being annoying

*DEAD* Ninja Kikkoman: ok check

*DEAD* Sulli: ):

[Moderator] *DEAD* Draderty: #3 Learn your place on a server.

[Moderator] *DEAD* Draderty: Simple as that, friend.

[VIP] *DEAD* Pinkish: #4 fuck off

Log #2 - Mod gagging me (doesn't say in chat but i was yelling who the traitor was which was isaac as i say in the chat)

(Someone) gagged You

TeamSpeak Server - Raz0rsEdge 66.150.214.9: 32730

Ninja Kikkoman: are you serious?

Join our steam group and get 500 points + A Headcrab Hat. All you have to do is type '!steam'

Ninja Kikkoman: i talk 2 seconds and mute

[Operator]Zelfquisha: well

Ninja Kikkoman: and its isaac btw

[Operator]Zelfquisha: if you didn't scream

Log #3 - Mod trying to find a reason to ban me for no reason and prevoke me so i do something to get banned for

[Moderator] *DEAD* Draderty: Are you talking back?

[Moderator] *DEAD* Draderty: That's disrespect.

[Moderator] *DEAD* Draderty: OMG TRIGGERED

*DEAD* Lemon Lord: ? ???? ?? ????? ???? ????·

[Moderator] *DEAD* Draderty: Oh

[Moderator] *DEAD* Draderty: Well please, by all means.

*DEAD* Ninja Kikkoman: oh man trying to find a reason to ban me

[Operator]Zelfquisha: this is my kind of orgy

[Moderator] *DEAD* Draderty: Yes.

Log #4 - I T-bagged mods body for laughs and he slayed me and then banned me for saying (nice abuse) which i didn't think you could get banned for saying that after a mod abused their powers.

[Moderator] *DEAD* Draderty: !slay Ninja

[Death] You Committed Suicide.

(Someone) slayed You

You've died! Type !deathmatch to enter deathmatch mode and keep killing!
DMV PropHunt. Map is on ph_underwataaa with 1 players, type !dmvprop to join.
!donate - Donate for extra points, awesome stuff and ranks. $10 off this month.
[Moderator] *DEAD* Draderty: T-bag me now, SKerby.

*DEAD* Ninja Kikkoman: nice abuse

[Moderator] *DEAD* Draderty: !menu

Okay that's all the logs that occurred within probably 2 hours of game play before being banned. Really don't think a person with this kind of personality and abuse should be running a server. I was going to let this go before but i got banned for no reason while no one was on other than people i knew (which none of them would report me because they are people i know). I really think he should be demoted or talked to and i think i should be unbanned for not doing anything wrong other than being abused by an mod for no reason.

You failed to mention the fact that I was there, as well as a Mod, an Operator, a VIP, and a few other regulars of DMV TTT as well as your friends and not just "no one other than some friends" as you put it. Unless the reat of us count as "no one." You were harassing me and kept calling me "baby" and other names of the like after I expressed that I wanted you to stop many times. The fact that you didn't stop got you gagged and muted. The reason Draderty was being rude to you because you wouldn't leave me alone and harassing me after I told you not to. You even went as far as going to my Steam profile to find out my personal information and calling me by my first name after I told you to stop, and sending me a friend request which I obviously denied. You were harassing me after multiple people (myself a vip, a mod and a operator for example) told you to stop doing so. And your lack of knowledge of our ranking system shows, because any of the staff who was there could have gagged you (VIP, Pro, Mod, or Operator) so it probably might not have been a mod who was doing it every time, but you failed to see that and decided to blame the mod that was present amongst us. You were disrespecting us by not listening to us, which gives us the right to treat you the same. None of us did anything wrong. In fact, you were banned from our other TTT server (Raz0rsEdge TTT Vanilla) for Mass RDM on 02-14-16. Draderty will not be demoted, or talked to for "abuse" of powers. He was acting accordingly for someone who was harassing a staff member and RDMing.

You have logs? We have logs too, ya know, logs that are permanent on the server and we can check and verify any time we want to. You rdmed. A lot. Here is an almost complete list between July 14th to July 21st (about a week):

July 14, 2016 - Hour 21, Minute 29 - Map ttt_community_pool_revamped
> [00:01] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Sulli [innocent] for 105 HP with an explosion
[00:01] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] killed Sulli [innocent] with an explosion
July 14, 2016 - Hour 22, Minute 33 - Map ttt_dungeon_revamp
> [02:10] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Zelfquisha [innocent] for 62 HP with an M16
[02:11] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Zelfquisha [innocent] for 62 HP with an M16
[02:11] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] killed Zelfquisha [innocent] with an M16
July 14, 2016 - Hour 22, Minute 2 - Map ttt_rooftops_a2_f1
> [03:09] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Fox Manson [innocent] for 50 HP with a rifle
July 15, 2016 - Hour 20, Minute 45 - Map cs_assasult
> [01:17] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Zelfquisha [innocent] for 12 HP with a Mac10
[01:17] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Zelfquisha [innocent] for 12 HP with a Mac10
[01:17] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Zelfquisha [innocent] for 7 HP with a Mac10
[01:18] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Zelfquisha [innocent] for 12 HP with a Mac10
[01:18] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Zelfquisha [innocent] for 7 HP with a Mac10
[01:18] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Zelfquisha [innocent] for 20 HP with a Mac10
July 15, 2016 - Hour 21, Minute 34 - Map ttt_homegrown
> [01:29] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Solar [innocent] for 44 (50) HP with an unknown weapon
[01:29] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Solar [innocent] for 1 HP with an unknown weapon
[01:29] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Sulli [innocent] for 48 (54) HP with an unknown weapon
[01:29] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Sulli [innocent] for 1 HP with an unknown weapon
July 16, 2016, - Hour 21, Minute 30 - Map ttt_homegrown
> [00:08] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged $JAXOMUS$ [innocent] for 18 HP with weapon_ttt_sg552
[00:08] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged $JAXOMUS$ [innocent] for 18 HP with weapon_ttt_sg552
[00:08] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged $JAXOMUS$ [innocent] for 18 HP with weapon_ttt_sg552
[00:09] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged $JAXOMUS$ [innocent] for 18 HP with weapon_ttt_sg552
[00:09] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged $JAXOMUS$ [innocent] for 10 HP with weapon_ttt_sg552
[00:09] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] killed $JAXOMUS$ [innocent] with weapon_ttt_sg552
July 15, 2016 - Hour 21, Minute 1 - Map de_haunts
> [00:56] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Lemon Lord [innocent] for 18 HP with weapon_ttt_galil
[00:56] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Lemon Lord [innocent] for 18 HP with weapon_ttt_galil
[00:57] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Lemon Lord [innocent] for 18 HP with weapon_ttt_galil
[00:57] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Lemon Lord [innocent] for 18 HP with weapon_ttt_galil
July 15, 2016 - Hour 22, Minute 43 - Map ttt_space_street_67_b2
> [03:54] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Pinkish [innocent] for 33 HP with a shotgun
[03:55] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Pinkish [innocent] for 33 HP with a shotgun
[03:55] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Pinkish [innocent] for 11 HP with a shotgun
[03:56] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Pinkish [innocent] for 78 HP with a shotgun
[03:56] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] killed Pinkish [innocent] with a shotgun
July 21, 2016 - Hour 19, Minute 52 - Map ttt_rooftops_a2_f1
> [00:00] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Isaacasm [innocent] for 118 (124) HP with an explosion
[00:00] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] killed Isaacasm [innocent] with an explosion
July 21, 2-16 - Hour 19, Minute 51 - Map ttt_rooftops_a2_f1
> [00:05] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] threw an incendiary grenade
[00:11] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Fox Manson [innocent] for 5 HP with fire
[00:13] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Fox Manson [innocent] for 4 HP with fire
[00:13] Solar [traitor] bought a radar
[00:13] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Fox Manson [innocent] for 6 HP with fire
[00:14] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Fox Manson [innocent] for 6 HP with fire
[00:15] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Fox Manson [innocent] for 6 HP with fire
[00:15] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Fox Manson [innocent] for 5 HP with fire
[00:16] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Fox Manson [innocent] for 5 HP with fire
[00:16] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Fox Manson [innocent] for 6 HP with fire
[00:17] Solar [traitor] bought weapon_ttt_silenced_awp
[00:17] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Fox Manson [innocent] for 6 HP with fire
[00:17] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Fox Manson [innocent] for 5 HP with fire
[00:18] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Fox Manson [innocent] for 4 HP with fire
[00:18] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Fox Manson [innocent] for 5 HP with fire
July 21, 2016 - Hour 20, Minute 24 - Map ttt_bb_teenroom_b2
> [00:24] Ninja Kikkoman [detective] threw a Discombobulator
[00:26] Ninja Kikkoman [detective] has damaged S.K.M. Zwölf [innocent] for 280 (358) HP with an unknown weapon
[00:26] Ninja Kikkoman [detective] killed S.K.M. Zwölf [innocent] with an unknown weapon
July 21, 2016 - Hour 20, Minute 49 - Map ttt_bb_teenroom_b2
> [02:19] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Cashews [innocent] for 200 HP with a rifle
[02:19] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] killed Cashews [innocent] with a rifle
July 21, 2016 - Hour 20, Minute 37 - Map ttt_cluepak
> [00:28] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] threw an incendiary grenade
[00:34] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Lemon Lord [innocent] for 3 (4) HP with fire
[00:35] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Lemon Lord [innocent] for 4 (5) HP with fire
[00:39] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged S.K.M. Zwölf [innocent] for 5 (6) HP with fire
[00:39] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged S.K.M. Zwölf [innocent] for 3 (4) HP with fire
[00:39] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged S.K.M. Zwölf [innocent] for 4 (5) HP with fire
[00:50] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Cashews [traitor] for 3 (4) HP with fire
[00:50] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Lemon Lord [innocent] for 3 (4) HP with fire
[00:50] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Cashews [traitor] for 3 (4) HP with fire
[00:50] Ninja Kikkoman [innocent] has damaged Cashews [traitor] for 4 (5) HP with fire

I can do the rest up to today (July 25, 2016) but its past midnight. I might do it later. I get that they are your friends, but rules are rules, rdm is rdm. Throwing an explosive grenade that can damage other players unless you are the T is an act of RDM. You broke rule number one: No RDM. You broke rule number four: No mic or text spamming. You broke rule number five: No harassing other players. You broke rule number sixteen: No throwing discombobulators or incendiaries in areas that can kill players! (Unless you're a Traitor). And, lastly you broke rule number nineteen: Respect the Staff and their judgement. All of what I said can be found on the TTT rules on the forums, OR on the rules that show up every time you join the server. All of the rules I listed are word for word from the actual set of rules set by the owner himself.

Nice of you to not include anything from before. You kept harassing another player, even after she asked you to stop... NUMEROUS TIMES. You joined back after getting kicked.

Not to mention you RDMed multiple times and spammed voice chat making unnecessary and creepy comments about another player.

You failed to comply with us which resulted in you getting banned.

You were warned for harassing a staff member, and then kicked for continued harassment, and then banned for continued harassment.
You were only banned for a single day (you can view what punishment you might be subjected to by viewing the !rules) for said harassment.
Any two week ban placed against you was a mistake and was removed shortly after.
These things happen.