Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absol player models

When a player is using the Absol player model and/or Mega Absol player model from the pointshop and kill themselves using kill vis console or kill bound to a key, it crashes the server every time. I've gotten reports that it has already been tested several times to test if it does crash the server, and the regulars who tested it say that it does crash the server every time. I'm not sure if it has been reported to Fry or Insane yet, but I'm posting this to make sure they see it.
Friend me on Steam!
[Image: 76561198149495171.png]

(08-12-2015, 06:22 AM)Pink Wrote: When a player is using the Absol player model and/or Mega Absol player model from the pointshop and kill themselves using kill vis console or kill bound to a key, it crashes the server every time. I've gotten reports that it has already been tested several times to test if it does crash the server, and the regulars who tested it say that it does crash the server every time. I'm not sure if it has been reported to Fry or Insane yet, but I'm posting this to make sure they see it.

I might have to remove them then. There was a recent gmod update however. Let me know if they still do it.

Thanks!

We just tested both of the Absol player models and they no longer crash the server when someone kills themselves while they are using that player model.
Friend me on Steam!
[Image: 76561198149495171.png]

(08-14-2015, 09:59 AM)Pink Wrote: We just tested both of the Absol player models and they no longer crash the server when someone kills themselves while they are using that player model.

Awesome!